Wednesday, September 10, 2008

YOU AND I

by Ryahscel Armamento

You and I might not look the same
But its our smile that connects our name
We always share thoughts and ideas,
Talk about anything just to make those smiles last.

Through thick and thin, we’re partners in crime
We always have laughters, even we don’t have enough time
Do our assignments together for the last two minutes,
And it seemed that for those moment we have one spirit.

I have nothing to say about our
I guess this is the true meaning of friendship
We are both unique in our own different ways
But this uniqueness let us have our special days.

I know that someday, you and I
Will not only be the new CPA’s of I.I.
But also, best friends for all times,
We will not leave and forget each otherfor the
rest of our lives

No comments: