Friday, September 12, 2008

FRIEND

by Mar-Joe

My friend!!!
Ur so chubby
and I want you
to hug me

Your so lil
thats why
I always
huG u

We are so different
Opposite and repEL
But it;s just a physicaL
and I dont care

Ur so franly
Sometimes I get hurt
U always want to hurt me
But i Know what is meant

Every talk, laugh, and cry
we have shared
Is the treasure
I will always kept

But i know, One day it will come
And We need to separate
You may GO or I may GO
But always remmber
I will never let our frndhip Go.

Your my friend, my Buddy, my sister
Opposite in so many ways
But I love YOU
And I always do

Maybe we'll find new friend
But im hoping you will not forget me too..
UR friend hugd you, cried at you
UR friend always here FOR yOU!!

Here in H.R.D.
ur always be my
Huggable Real Dear friend!!!

1 comment:

bluedreamer27 said...

wow that was sweet i know the moment she read this...she will be very happy and proud to be you as her friend
you can seldomly found a true friend and im happy to see one here...
have a great blogging day to you Mar-joe.. your name sounds familiar with me have i met you already hahaha just kidding
have a great day
God bless