Sunday, September 14, 2008

ONCE

by: jeebeey

The first time I saw you
Ur just nothing
I don't care if I saw you
Or even if ur here

The second time I saw you
U r with someone else
Someone, I knew
Someone, my mate

Everyday u come
Everytime I see U
Everysecond you look at me
I always asked, WHAT IS THIS??

Now ur in a relationship
Now that I know what is it...
I cannot look at u
everyday, everytime, everysecond
you look at me

because!!!
Once in my LIFE

u complete me
in behalf of my sad

But
once again in my LIFE
I feel again the emptiness in my heart..

I think its just once...

3 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

i found this poem so deep... oaky for me if you had love someone...why dont you tell him...well im nott nessecarily mean that you have to tell it to him directly ..ehy dont you give him a chance to witness or to feel how much you love him.... in that way you can measure everything if you had to continue or to pursie your self on that feeling ir its just that you have to open your heart again and wait for someone to came in... but only time can say it and its just a matter of patience and faith
have a great day

bluedreamer27 said...

hello there jeebey wazzup?
well just blog hopping here to say have a grat day and God bless

bluedreamer27 said...

hello jeebeey
wazzup just dropping by to say have a great day